We need you to join our flock of change making Hummingbirds!
Please donate and together we’ll keep Saving Forests and Changing Lives
Regular Donation options
Why is your donation important?
A little of the backstory
We’ve been here for over twenty years, and during that time we’ve:
- Planted 150,000 native forest trees
- Founded the first program of environmental education in the region
- Created the first web-based GIS
- Created thousands of acres of protected areas
- Hosted 2000 students, researchers and volunteers from 71 countries
- Impacted the lives of thousands of people in our region: the Serra do Brigadeiro mountains
- Tallied 500,000 volunteer hours (students, researchers and pro bono staff) to fulfill our mission of Saving Forests and Changing Lives.
We’re not going to let covid stop us now!
20 years of transformation
21 YEARS DOING OUR PART
CHANGING LIVES AND SAVING FORESTS
At Iracambi we believe in changing with the times. Which is why we recently elected a new board to help us hit the ground running as we enter our third decade!
(64% salaries, 17% materials, 8% Maintenance, 6% Administrative expenses
5% Third party services)
You can also find our financial reports here
Our forestry and education programs are partly supported by corporate partners and individual donors. In 2019 around 24% of our income came from corporate partners and 73% from individual donors.
You can volunteer with us in the nursery and on the forest trails, or in our on-line volunteering program – check our Volunteer page. In the meantime please share our website in your social media.
#vivaIracambi #AtlanticRainforest #wearestrongertogether